- 97 Ratings
Morning Hot Air Balloon Flight in Phoenix
Enjoy your morning among the clouds with a 60-minute hot air balloon flight. Make a toast after the flight with a champagne ceremony and gourmet breakfast from a local restaurant.
What You Will Do
- Kick off your flight watching the balloon inflate with motorized fans and the propane burners heat up the air
- Hop in the beautiful hand-crafted wicker basket with the pilot, which has plenty of room to allow everyone to enjoy the Arizona flight to the fullest
- See unobstructed 360-degree views, snapping breathtaking photographs as you breathe in the fresh air
- Soar high to a variety of altitudes, even up to 3,000 feet in the air for a marvelous overview of the valley
- Shared hot air balloon flight
- Post-flight champagne and breakfast
Please wear comfortable, casual clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 97 Ratings
Captain Mike England was very knowledgeable of where we were going and where we were. Had a great personality. Very good time. Is there a place we can purchase t-shirts from our flight?
Very professional and courteous crew members. Great overall experience.
From being picked up at the hotel by Nick, to John manning the balloon & entertaining us , our experience was top notch!!! I highly recommend to anyone wanting to experience such a majestic opportunity.
The whiole experience from beginning to end was fantastic!
This trip was an incredible experience. Of 3 hot air balloon flights I've taken (Illinois, Albuquerque, and Arizona), this flight was by far the best. The pilot was knowledgeable, entertaining, and highly skilled--had a fantastic landing. The food and celebration after the flight was a great way to end the perfect trip. I highly recommend Hot Air Expeditions and their staff with no reservations! Thank you for a great experience. CJ from Illinois
I'm scared of heights a little but it was my first time to Phoenix and really wanted to get a feel of the la escape and desert. I was on a work trip so I couldn't get out very much, the hot air ballon seemed ideal. Captain John was perfect and his years of experience made me feel at ease. The sights are beautiful and it's very tranquil. The celebration breakfast at the end is a wonderful touch.
Loved the hot air balloon ride experience. It was beautiful and peaceful. Tommy was our pilot and he was great, joked around and explained things about the hot air balloon. If you are afraid of heights, no worries, you go up gradually and don’t even realize how high up you are. Great time, highly recommend it!
Beautiful day, wonderful pilot, very satisfying breakfast, gorgeous views, extremely accommodating!