Morning Cruise to Maiton from Phuket
Leave Phuket behind for a few hours on a cruise to the private island Maithon. Spot wild dolphins, who like to come play and swim by the catamaran.
What You Will Do
- Set off over sparkling waters on board a spacious catamaran that takes you to a scenic island
- Dive into the warm waters to snorkel along the shores of Maiton island, then refuel with a Thai buffet meal with BBQ seafood
- Sail around to observe the beauty of these islands and Cape Panwa, basking in the warm weather and salty breeze
- Thai buffet meal with BBQ seafood
- Snorkeling tools with life jackets
- Soft drinks, seasonal fruit, and insurance
- 1 Rating
The ship was great and all went smoothly on board. I would have given 5 stars, but the group was too big. This was definitely not our idea of a small group at all. On Maiton Island the lunch was already cold. There also were not enough sun beds for all. So we had to change clothes just on the beach and stay the rest of the time in the lobby/restaurant area. Not vety pleasant. There also could be some kind of all day bar or something to get drinks and such. They could do much more profit by doing this. The island in itself is great, but the overall maintenance is only so and so. Such a pity. But as said, the catamaran was great and we enjoyed so much to be on the sea.