- 277 Ratings
Roundtrip Ferry & Tour to Sand Dollar Island
Hop on a ferry for a scenic ride to Sand Dollar Island, a charming spot just along the coast of North Carolina. Disembark to stroll around the island, hunting for washed-up sand dollars.
What You Will Do
- Take a ride to Sand Dollar Island, an excellent location for shelling thanks to the shallow tidal pools found here
- Head out on board the Miss Morehead City, a spacious ferry that offers great vantage points to take in the surrounding beauty
- Cruise past the Morehead City State Port, Sugarloaf Island, Fort Macon and the famous Shackleford Banks
- Collect beautiful sand dollars along the sandy shores as you enjoy the warm weather and cool breeze
- Roundtrip ferry ride to Sand Dollar Island
Full refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- 277 Ratings
It was such a wonderful trip. Thank you.
Boat ride was great. Not many sand dollars on our trip
We had a wonderful experience going out wirh you guys!
Captain Dave was the same captain we had last year. Great knowledge of the area and great tips on where to find sand dollars. He also went above and beyond when our daughter got sick from the heat and he helped cool her down. Wonderful company!
Captain very friendly as we're people helping and very seeet to my granddaughter
Smooth and entertaining ride.
The trip to Sand Dollar Island was so much fun! The crew and boat ride was wonderful.
My family had a great time on this trip! It was very relaxing and a great adventure for kids and adults!
Absolutely a wonderful time and money well spent!!! We had a blast!!!
Great event for whole family, 11 to 93 years.
This is our second time on the Sand Dollar Island tour and we love every minute of it!! We have recommended this tour to several of our friends and they already have reservations to go. We can't wait to go again! Thank you Morehead Ferry Service!!!
To long on island w no chair
Had a great time & found lots of shells & sand dollars!
The captains were extremely nice
Great guides who went out of their way to show us a new goal, dolphins and sea turtle!
Nice trip very friendly guides and family friendly. My wife and kids loved the trip will definitely do it again.
Nice ride and visit to a sand bar. Somewhat disappointed with lack of shells there.