- Experience New Mexico’s original Ghost Walk under the spooky light of the moon
- Explore the scenic Old Town Albuquerque area on a lantern-lit adventure with our professional tour guides leading the way
- See legends, folklore, ghost stories and history come to life as you depart on an intriguing excursion through 313 years of haunted history
- Learn how Old Town is the birthplace of Albuquerque, founded in 1706, and for more than three centuries people have lived, and died, around the Old Town Plaza
- Visit the historic buildings and dark alleys that conceal the long-forgotten secrets of lost loves, Civil War battles, murders, hangings, and hidden cemeteries.
- Listen to the ghost stories of the lost souls of early residents, Civil War phantoms, spooks, specters, wandering apparitions & other ghosts who have made Old Town their eternal home
- Review the evidence & decide for yourself the possibility of the existence of ghosts
- 105-minute to 2-hour guided, outdoor, old-fashioned haunted history walking tour of Old Town Albuquerque
- Professional and friendly tour guide
- This is a fun, old-fashioned, Ghost Story style Tour
- We are NOT a Haunted House – No one is jumping out at you (or if they do, they are not with us!)
- We are not a Ghost Hunting or a Paranormal Investigation Tour (Though we do those from time to time)
- We do not use cheesy magic parlor tricks
- We tell you the reported Ghost Stories, we share the past history of that location and we show you the evidence collected by various Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Investigators during the past 20 years
- We rate this tour as “PG” due to historical information that may be disturbing to younger or sensitive guests
- Most tour locations are operating businesses which are closed by the time we pass by
- We do not go inside the buildings during the tour, we reminisce from the outside walkways
- Merchants invite you to come inside & take a look during their regular business hours
- Please dress for the weather – including comfortable walking shoes
- Make sure to use the restroom before the tour! Public restrooms often close early
- All sales are final
- All sales are final
- No refunds are offered for any reason – however, you can reschedule for another time
- Tour Tickets are valid for two years
- You may add tour refund protection to your tour allowing for full refund of Admission Price if you change your mind or cannot attend
- Tour refund protection is available in the check out process
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
ABQ's Ghost Walk - 8pm - GHOST Tour of Old Town
Albuquerque's Ghost Walk - Since 2001 - The GHOST Tour of Old Town! Learn the history, mystery, legends and lore as well as the basics of Ghost Hunting as you hear the chilling stories of actual events on our old-fashioned haunted history tour.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 15mins
Public High Noon HISTORY, Legends & Lore - 12pm
We'll tell you Old Town's secrets! High Noon History Tours held most days at 12pm. We KNOW Old Town! Uncover Old Town's unusual and well-hidden architectural details. Reminisce about the early southwest pioneers’ daily struggle to survive. Relive the sights and sounds of the Civil War as Confederate soldiers entered the Plaza. Imagine early merchants as they traveled the Santa Fe Trail for trade. Tours include historical photos, interesting trivia and fun facts of Albuquerque and the state of New Mexico! This tour is perfect for both locals and visitors to the Land of Enchantment. Step back in time and experience our History, Legends & Lore.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 45mins
VIP Private History Tour 10am, 2pm, 4pm Most Days
VIP Private History Tours available most days at 10am, 2pm and 4pm Get up close and personal with Old Town Albuquerque! We'll customize the tour to suit your own interests. We KNOW Old Town! We know the sights, sounds, flavors, people, shops, products, places, photo opportunities and all of the unique things that give visitors the complete “Old Town Experience”. Whether you're visiting Old Town for just a few hours or for several days, we ensure that you won't miss a thing! Take a more in-depth look at Old Town's historic properties, cultures and community. * The casual atmosphere of a Private History Tour allows for more questions and detailed interaction with our guides. * Enjoy the individual service and personal atmosphere of a private tour * Your knowledgeable guide is ready to respond to (almost) your every need or request * Your private tour is really yours, because your questions and comments will shape the route, focus, the stories and even the locations that the tour explores * 75-minutes to two hours Tickets: * Up to 5 people included in Group Price of $60 * Additional guests over 5 people = $15 each * Prices do NOT include applicable sales tax, service fees nor Tour Guide gratuity - Good Karma! #TipYourGuideChallenge RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE TOUR START TIME ON THE DATE YOU WISH TO ATTEND!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Private Ghost Tour of Old Town Albuquerque
We are New Mexico's OLDEST and most famous Ghost Walk since 2001 ~ Come experience us for yourself! Professional Tour Guides escort you on a 90-minute, lantern-lit adventure through the scenic Old Town Albuquerque area. Old Town is one of the most actively haunted locations in North America. From actual sightings of full apparitions which seem to vanish impossibly into thin air; to disembodied voices heard in empty buildings; even objects moving mysteriously on their own. Skeptics Welcome!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 1hr 45mins