- Spend 3.5 exploring Monument Valley and its breathtaking sights
- Follow on with 3.5 hours in Mystery Valley with your expert guide
- Enjoy a 1 Hour lunch break in between tours at John Ford’s Point
- Enjoy extended visits at most stops along the way
- visiting a Navajo home “ A Hogan.”
- Rug weaving demonstration.
- Navajo artifacts demonstration.
- Culture and history shared.
- Performance by guide (Singing, drums or flute playing)
- Lunch is provided after the Monument Valley tour at John Ford’s Point during a 1-hour break.
- Navajo tacos or Navajo burgers.
- Drinks are included.
- If the cook has time she can share her experience of Navajo Cuisines.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
2.5-Hour Tour of Monument Valley
Have you ever heard one of those enchanting stories of the Native Americans? We have, and we can share them with you. Let us be the ones that take you on an unforgettable trek through the authentic homelands & beautifully majestic Monument Valley.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
3.5 Hour Mystery Valley Tour
Mystery Valley is another area of the Navajo Tribal Park that is rarely visited and unique. Visit several Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs, and pictographs situated near natural arches and in the box canyons. This tour is also great for those who want to do more hiking.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins