Steinbeck Plaza Full-Day Electric Bike Rental & Tour
Bike through America's literary past on a fun-filled tour along the Pacific Coast. Head out to Cannery Row, the area of California that John Steinbeck made famous. Explore this beautiful section of waterfront property in the heart of Monterrey with your electric bike rental.
What You Will Do
- Explore the scenic waterfront district of Monterrey known as Cannery Row, which was named after the once-prominent sardine canning factories that line the streets
- Pedal along the Pacific shore as you breathe in the salty surf and look out over the blue sea where gulls fly over the waves
- Enjoy the ease of an electric bike and see more with the help of your modern rental
- Check out the Steinbeck Plaza and the Cannery Row Monument where the famous author himself sits atop a moving statue
- Electric bike
- Bike helmet, map, and lock
Guests must be 16+ to ride.