Monastery of the Holy Spirit Day Trip in Atlanta
Uncover the story of 21 Trappist monks who left Kentucky to found a monastery in the wilderness of rural Georgia. Hear the history of their devotion to the word of God on this inspiring tour.
What You Will Do
- Check out Conyer's magnificent Abbey Church, a massive concrete structure that took 15 years to complete
- Hear the history of this building and many others that stand on the grounds from an informative guide
- Listen along as you immerse yourself in the tale of devout monks, who were guided by faith to build this monastery
- Enjoy a lunch of local flavors as you take a break from the historical fun and chow down
- Lunch boxes with a sandwich, chips, drink and a cookie
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up in Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead
- Historical tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Tour is wheelchair accessible. Alternative lunch at Paschal's Restaurant. Hotel pickup at alternative locations for additional costs. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
Please cancel 72 hours before the tour date for a refund. Alternative or full refund if operator cancels tour.