- Explore a different section of the Mississippi River—one far away from the large shipping routes and commercial activities, where the calm waters are shaded by forested canopies
- Start your tour with a kayaking lesson that will help you master the basics before hitting the water
- Coast through scenic paths and wandering channels as you marvel at the natural beauty of the largest river ecosystem on the continent
- Pull your kayaks ashore for some time on Lake Pepin, where you’ll have amazing photo opportunities of both the lake and the sunset
- End the day paddling to a local brewery where you can sip on a rich local brew
- Kayak and equipment
- Brief kayaking lesson
- Guided brewery visit with craft beer sample
A pair of heeled sandals like Chacos, Tevas, or Keens are best. You can also use aqua socks or just a pair of sneakers you don’t mind getting wet. Please no Timberland or Redwing Boots. Guests may also paddle barefoot. Most clothes will work, but cotton is not recommended when the temperatures are down in the Spring and Fall. Kayaks have a weight limit of 250-300 pounds.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Wabasha Kayak to the Eagle Center Tour
Paddle down the Mississippi River on a kayaking excursion that reveals the hidden beauty of this secluded corner of America. Then, head on to dry land for a stroll through the National Eagle Center to learn all about these amazing creatures.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins