Travel back in time to discover the Spanish roots of this charming region of California. Visit three historic missions on a wandering tour through the gorgeous mountain landscapes of the West Coast.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Work your way through three Spanish missions that each display a slice of the California history through unique architecture and landscaping
- Explore the centuries-old Mission San Juan Bautista, Mission San Carlos Borroméo del Río Carmelo and Mission Nuestra Señora de la Soledad
- Stroll around the grounds of these revered sites as your guide fills you in on all the rich history associated with all three locations
- Step inside the chapels to peek at distinct designs that display Spanish influence—plus check out the historical artifacts preserved inside
- Gaze out at the rolling hills and scenic plains from a comfortable van between stops
- Stops at three missions
- Bottled water
- Additional photo opportunity stops
No refunds for cancellations made within one week of scheduled tour.
Meeting location:  647 Front St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year