- Enjoy round-trip transportation to and from the bird-watching sites in an air-conditioned van that gives you a break from the tropical weather
- Follow your expert, bilingual guide as they lead you to the ideal spots for catching a glimpse of winged wonders
- Creep through the deciduous forests near the town of Mismaloya to see hummingbirds, robins, wrens, parakeets, and more—plus enjoy a light breakfast
- Explore the jungle of Los Veranos for a more tropical taste of the local birds: squirrel cuckoo, orange-fronted parakeets, russet-crowned motmot, and more
- End your excursion with a visit to the Botanical Gardens to stroll through mountainous biomes with experienced guides who continue to reveal a world of wonder
- Ground transportation in A/C vans
- Continental Breakfast
- Bottled water and snacks at the Botanical Garden
- Visit to Los Veranos and Mismaloya
-Binoculars, telescope, and field guides
Entrance to the botanical garden is not included.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Marietas Islands Snorkeling and Bird-Watching Tour
Sail over the emerald waters of the Pacific to reach a tropical paradise, where uninhabited volcanic islands are riddled with underwater caves and towering cliffs. Spend the day exploring all the beauty that lies above and below the water of the Marietas Islands as you snorkel and bird-watch with your knowledgeable nature guide.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Sierra Madre Highlands Bird Watching Tour
Find yourself in the heart of an aviary paradise with a birding adventure through jungles and up mountains! This slice of Mexico is perfect for catching sight of an incredible variety of tropical birds thanks to the confluence of migratory patterns and environmental features. You'll slowly work your way from sea level up into the Sierra Madre mountains—all while peeking through your binocular at colorful birds. Plus, you'll get the chance to bird-watch in El Tuito, where the rare rosy thrush-tanager is found.
Bay of Banderas Snorkeling Adventure
Come and meet man's best aquatic friend with a snorkeling adventure that introduces you to dolphins! Start off in the classic colonial town of Puerto Vallarta, where beautiful architecture and traditional vibes welcome you to the real Mexico. Then meet up with your biologist guides who will teach you all you need to know about these marine mammals before your snorkeling adventure.
Bird Watching in the Sierra del Vallejo Biosphere Reserve
Watch a world of wonder take flight on a birding excursion in the heart of Mexico! Journey to the Sierra del Vallejo Biosphere Reserve where the salty waters of the Pacific meet the fresh waters of the Ameca River. Black-bellied tree duck, great blue heron, roseate spoonbill, herons, and more make their homes in this tropical paradise. Tour two more fantastic stops that offer stunning views of both local birds and scenic landscapes.
Duration:  6hrs 30mins
Desembocada Bird Watching Tour
Grab your binoculars and discover the hidden wonders of a Mexican bird paradise. Pile into an air-conditioned van to be driven to two ideal locations for a day of bird watching. The rural town of Desembocada is perfect for catching sight of all sorts of aviary wonders, and is home to more than 80 species of birds.
Puerto Vallarta Paddling & Snorkeling
Splash away in the inviting waters of the Pacific Ocean on a two-part adventure. Take your pick of kayaking or stand up paddle boarding, then hit the waves and feel the warm tropical sun as you glide through emerald waters. Enjoy impressive views on your way to snorkeling, and spot colorful fish, rays, starfish, urchins, and more as you take your adventure underwater. End your day with a delicious lunch on a sparkling white beach before heading back to Puerto Vallarta.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins