Indulge in an active adventure, shedding calories while uncovering the authentic diversity of Lima beyond the typical tourist spots, enjoying a distinctive perspective of local life and hidden gems through an exciting bike tour
- Join a welcoming guide at a conveniently situated bike shop to gather all necessary equipment
- Embark on a captivating bike expedition through Miraflores, Barranco, and Chorrillos districts, creating lasting memories
- Admire the Pacific Ocean’s expanse, observing the mesmerizing surf waves crashing onto the shore
- Pause for a local food feast and a wish-making moment on the Bridge of Sights, before hiking to El Morro Solar Hill’s peak for a panoramic view of the “City of Kings”
- Guided bike tour
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bottled water and refreshment
- Kindly remember that you may need to carry your bikes up a few sets of stairs, and be aware that the tour can accommodate a maximum of six participants.
- The biking difficulty level falls within the range of moderate to challenging.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.