Million Dollar Quartet Tour of Memphis in a Classic Car
Take a 45-minute ride through Memphis in a classic car as you explore one of the most famous jam sessions in rock history. Visit the iconic Sun Studio where stars Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis jammed in 1956 and tour the sites that the stars frequented on their ride to fame.
What You Will Do
- Tour the iconic Sun Studio as you learn about the historic jam session between music legends Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis, as well as the origins of Rock-n-Roll music
- Feel the cool breeze and crisp Memphis air as you cruise downtown Memphis in a classic car and see the sites the Million Dollar Quartet visited
- Listen to insights about Memphis' music history and influence from Beale Street Entertainers
- 45-minute ride through downtown Memphis in a classic car
- 45-minute tour of Sun Studio
- Bottled water
Food and drink are not permitted on the tour. Bottled water is acceptable. Tour is collapsable-wheelchair accessible and accommodating to those with limited mobility. Pets are not permitted.
Please wear comfortable clothing. Cars do not have AC, but can always roll down the windows during the summer months and crank up the heat in the winter.
Partial refund of the driving portion given for tours not able to be rescheduled due to inclement weather. If it is raining the day of the tour, the Sun Studio portion of the tour will still proceed.