Million Dollar Quartet Tour in Downtown Memphis
Experience the vibrant sites and sounds of downtown Memphis while you learn about the city's important contribution to rock history. Drive around downtown Memphis in a classic car, tour Sun Studio and visit sites the famous Million Dollar Quartet frequented.
What You Will Do
- Tour the iconic Sun Studio as you learn about the historic jam session between music legends Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis, as well as the origins of Rock-n-Roll music
- Feel the cool breeze and crisp Memphis air as you cruise downtown Memphis in a classic car and see the sites the Million Dollar Quartet visited
- Listen to insights about Memphis' music history and influence from Beale Street Entertainers
- 45-minute ride through downtown Memphis in a classic car
- 45-minute tour of Sun Studio
- Bottled water
Unfortunately, we do not allow food and drink on the tour. However bottled water is acceptable. If you have a collapsible wheelchair and have limited mobility, there should be no problem accommodating you. Unfortunately, non-collapsible wheelchairs cannot be accommodated. Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
Please wear comfortable clothing. Cars do not have AC, but can always roll down the windows during the summer months and crank up the heat in the winter. Gratuities for your tour guide, although not required, are always appreciated.
Partial refund of the driving portion given for tours not able to be rescheduled due to inclement weather. If it is raining the day of the tour, the Sun Studio portion of the tour will still proceed.