- 22 Ratings
Swatara Creek Evening Kayaking Adventure in Middletown
Explore Swatara Creek by kayak on your own self-guided adventure. Head out in the evening to see local wildlife and enjoy the area's beauty as the sun starts to set.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a self-guided kayaking adventure over the gentle waters of Swatara Creek
- Get hooked up with everything you need for a fun time out on the water, including navigation tips before you leave
- Cruise by scenic stone beaches and colorful exotic flowers as you gaze out over all the local greenery
- Paddle over calm waters for an overall relaxing experience that's ideal for every skill level
- Two-hour kayaking trip
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 22 Ratings
Ben was a great guide and very informative. We will go back again!
Drop-off and pickup was smooth, equipment in good condition. Easy to reserve. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Friendly and knowledgeable guide. Trip was peaceful. Would highly recommend.
Owners were great, responded quickly to my questions about bringing my big dog on the kayak trip, and fantastic experience.
First-rate experience, as always. And Ben is the best!
Website is user friendly and trip was easy to book. Owner Ben Miller is a nice, honest and friendly guy. Very communicative. Brought to my attention that I had made a mistake in my booking and immediately refunded the extra cost. The experience itself was great. Well explained and safe.
Great equipment, very personal owner and conscientious preparation. Beautiful river run. We saw an otter!
I would like to say the experience is soooo good. Nice Kayak with enthusiasm staffs. I really like to dock when I launched the kayak into water, which avoided mud and water into my shoes.
Cocoa Kayaks is just a lot of fun. The people running it are super nice and very accommodating. We took a two-hour run down the Swatara Creek and saw a bald eagle, a heron, several kingfishers, and TWO OWLS. We've done it twice now as a family and everybody loved it, even the teenagers. The creek is so peaceful and quiet, I felt like I'd like to stay there forever.