- 9 Ratings
Swatara Creek Evening Kayaking Adventure in Middletown
Explore Swatara Creek by kayak on your own self-guided adventure. Head out in the evening to see local wildlife and enjoy the area's beauty as the sun starts to set.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a self-guided kayaking adventure over the gentle waters of Swatara Creek
- Get hooked up with everything you need for a fun time out on the water, including navigation tips before you leave
- Cruise by scenic stone beaches and colorful exotic flowers as you gaze out over all the local greenery
- Paddle over calm waters for an overall relaxing experience that's ideal for every skill level
- Two-hour kayaking trip
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 9 Ratings
I would like to say the experience is soooo good. Nice Kayak with enthusiasm staffs. I really like to dock when I launched the kayak into water, which avoided mud and water into my shoes.
Cocoa Kayaks is just a lot of fun. The people running it are super nice and very accommodating. We took a two-hour run down the Swatara Creek and saw a bald eagle, a heron, several kingfishers, and TWO OWLS. We've done it twice now as a family and everybody loved it, even the teenagers. The creek is so peaceful and quiet, I felt like I'd like to stay there forever.
The staff was very nice. The entire kayak trip was lots of fun!