Make the most of your time in Ecuador with a trip to the Middle of the World Monument. Check out this popular attraction to experience the power of the equator's magnetic force.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take off on board comfy transportation that gets you where you’re going hassle-free
- Visit the Middle of the World Monument, an equatorial monument built to symbolize the division between the northern and southern hemispheres
- Go to the Initiñan Museum, a small museum housing indigenous Ecuadorian artifacts, to learn more about the native cultures of this bustling city
- Visit the museum to marvel at earthly powers and magnetic forces that come from the equator
- Snap a few shots of the marker once thought to show where the middle of the world stood
- Two-hour guided tour
Feb 25, 2019
I would have liked to have more time at the new midfle of the world to enjoy the museum
Jan 28, 2019
Kind of heartless tour - person accompanying the group couldn’t have been more bored. Not enough time at the monument.
Jan 24, 2019
I met a lot of cool people, got to see what i wanted to see and the price was quite good considering what you get. I felt safer going out with the group anyway.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year