Make the most of your time in Ecuador with a trip to the Middle of the World Monument. Check out this popular attraction to experience the power of the equator's magnetic force.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take off on board comfy transportation that gets you where you’re going hassle-free
- Visit the Middle of the World Monument, an equatorial monument built to symbolize the division between the northern and southern hemispheres
- Go to the Initiñan Museum, a small museum housing indigenous Ecuadorian artifacts, to learn more about the native cultures of this bustling city
- Visit the museum to marvel at earthly powers and magnetic forces that come from the equator
- Snap a few shots of the marker once thought to show where the middle of the world stood
- Two-hour guided tour
Feb 16, 2020
Jan 27, 2020
Very organized Ricardo was very nice and gave us clear directions will totally do this again!
Jan 22, 2020
I heard form another traveler about this tour. It sounded interesting and was a reasonable price. I have not been on the equator other times and seen some of the effects it has, but not as many as on this tour. I was very surprised at a few of the things learned and enjoyed myself . Good short trip to take and learn a bit and enjoy yourself.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year