- 72 Ratings
Middle of the World Tour in Quito
Make the most of your time in Ecuador with a trip to the Middle of the World Monument. Check out this popular attraction to experience the power of the equator's magnetic force.
What You Will Do
- Take off on board comfy transportation that gets you where you're going hassle-free
- Visit the Middle of the World Monument, an equatorial monument built to symbolize the division between the northern and southern hemispheres
- Go to the Initiñan Museum, a small museum housing indigenous Ecuadorian artifacts, to learn more about the native cultures of this bustling city
- Visit the museum to marvel at earthly powers and magnetic forces that come from the equator
- Snap a few shots of the marker once thought to show where the middle of the world stood
- Two-hour guided tour
- 72 Ratings
I would have liked to have more time at the new midfle of the world to enjoy the museum
I met a lot of cool people, got to see what i wanted to see and the price was quite good considering what you get. I felt safer going out with the group anyway.
Great value tour. Guide was professional & friendly & went out of his way to make it worthwhile.
This was a great tour, however I would have preferred more time to visit the museum at Ciudad Mitad del Mondo Monument rather than buying chocolate at the GPS location. The driver Ricardo was great and went out of his way to ensure everyone got where they needed to be after the tour.