- 1 Rating
Mid-Week Alabama Hills Climb
Gear up for a mid-week climbing adventure among the rocky cliffs and challenging terrain of Alabama Hills. Learn a variety of techniques while you spend hours testing your abilities.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a rock climbing adventure that offers two times to climb, a two-hour night session and a daytime excursion
- Make your way to Alabama Hills, a charming spot that offers routes for all skills levels
- Pick up a few tricks and tips along the way from a professional, who's happy to help out whenever you need it
- Practice belaying, leading routes and anchoring as you scamper your way over rocky paths that offer a challenge
- Mid-week night climb and day climb
Cancellations made with 48 hours or more notice prior to trip departure date/time will be issued a one time schedule credit valid for 60 days. All cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com. You will be considered a no-show if you are a half hour or more late for you scheduled meeting time and aforementioned policies will apply. Any trip cancelled by the operator due to bad weather on the trip departure date and as long as the trip has not begun and no climbing area approach or climbing and/or climbing site set up has begun, clients will receive a reschedule credit valid for 60 days from the originally scheduled trip departure date. Otherwise no refunds or reschedule credits will be issued. Any trip that has begun climbing and/or climbing site set up has started, is non-refundable and reschedule credits will not be issued. For any trips canceled by the operator due to unsuitable weather conditions any time before the trip departure date, clients will be issued a reschedule credit valid for 60 days from originally scheduled trip departure date, except for international trips where no reschedule credit will be issued for bad weather.
- 1 Rating