- 16 Ratings
Intro Wheel Throwing Pottery Class in Hollywood
Take your skills to the next level with a wheel-throwing pottery class where you work with expert instructors. Free your inner artist to design a piece you're proud of during a four-week course.
What You Will Do
- Take advantage of a class designed for newbies or intermediate potters where you take off the training wheels
- Practice the wheel-throwing technique from start to finish, learning to center, open, pull, and shape clay on the potter's wheel
- Work on exercising your creativity and continuing to strengthen your abilities during classes that take place over four weeks
- Team up with a professional who will show you step-by-step instruction and answer any questions you have along the way
- Full-day class
- Full-day practice on your own session
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 16 Ratings
I enjoyed it very much instructor was great..
We start a 10.20 / 10.25 and at 11.39 we were told to clean! I found a little pricey for sort time!
It was harder on the body than I expected. It was enjoyable though
I loved my first wheel class and can’t wait for next week!!
Kaitlyn was very entertaining and informative! I would definitely take another class with her and have already told my friends to go!
What's not to like? Lovely, helpful, knowledgeable people in a very functional, very creative environment. Can't wait for my next session. Thanks!
The atmosphere is calm and gentle. The instructers are amazing teachers and people! Eveyone is insanely generous and very helpful in whatever you’re learning. Definitely worth the time.
Lori made it fun and me feel comfortable, since it was my first time
Sophia loved the class!
The class was great, it was fun and I learned a lot about wheel throwing. My only dissatisfaction was that the additional "practice" hours had to be used within the week. I had no idea that everything had to be completed in a week (no matter if I didn't plan to continue the monthly sequence). I might have waited for another month when I had no prior weekend commitments so that I might be able to consider doing the full course.It would have been good to know these details up front. That being said, it was very enjoyable and I would recommend it to a friend.
Extremely happy with the people, the vibe and the studio in general. I will be coming back very soon!