- 5 Ratings
Three Hour Private Everglades River Boat Charter
Experience the wildlife of the Everglades on this two hour private airboat charter. Head on a private tour with ten of your friends, and learn all about the native inhabitants of the Everglades.
What You Will Do
- Tour the beautiful River of Grass and view alligators and Everglades birds
- Enjoy a 2 hour narrated tour that will teach guests all about the wildlife and tell fascinating tales about the native inhabitants of the Everglades
- See an abundance of vegetation and islands as you cruise down the river
- Take part in an truly unique outdoor adventure in one of Florida's most wild parks
- Three hour guided tour of the Everglades
Bring your camera, a lunch, polarized sunglasses and sun-protective clothing. Dress in layers to accommodate the changing weather.
Less than a 24 hour cancellation will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
- 5 Ratings
Capt'n Steve was a great host. It was obvious he lives the Everglades. For a personal guided tour, this is the one to choose. One area for improvement is for Capt/n Steve to better the experience, is to have a scripted dialogue prepared. Explain the History, any points of interest, and information of the everglades community. Also, timing is important. We visited during a time of flooding, which impacted the dynamic of the experience. Over all Cap'n Steve made every effort to make this a customizable trip