Stand-Up Paddleboarding Lesson & Tour in Hollywood Beach
Get close-up views of mangrove forests and abundant sea life with a hands-on stand-up paddleboarding lesson and tour with a local SUP guide.
What You Will Do
- Choose to leisurely paddle over sparkling waters or challenge yourself with a full body workout
- Take your pick of one or two hour options with flexible scheduling
- Paddle away with professional stand-up paddleboard instruction for all ages and abilities
- Learn the SUP basics of balance and navigation from a friendly guide
- Get unbeatable waterfront views of Hollywood Beach, paddling away during sunrise, sunset, or in the evening
- Navigate the Intracoastal Waterway, Atlantic Ocean, and flat water areas that weave through miles of mangroves
- Flexible pick-up and drop-off times for all SUP equipment
- All SUP equipment provided
- 1 hour or 2 hour professional stand-up paddleboard lesson and tour
- Bottled water
Bring your swimsuit and sunscreen. Bringing snacks and water recommended. Don't forget a waterproof camera to capture the up-close sea life views. Guests under 18 need parental consent to participate.
A $15 per person cancellation fee applies to all cancellations. FREE cancellation if SUP tour or lesson is cancelled due to weather.
- 4 Ratings