Scuba Diving with Grouper in Boynton Beach
Explore the tropical waters of South Florida where giant grouper amass around a sunken ship. Dive 110 feet down to swim in and out of this shipwreck and make some new friends with the local grouper.
What You Will Do
- Jump into the emerald waters of South Florida to scuba dive in an aquatic paradise
- See plenty of Goliath Grouper, a giant saltwater fish native to this part of Florida and particularly to this wreck
- Explore the MV Castor shipwreck, which went down back in 2001, lies 110 feet below the sea, and has become home to all sorts of sea life
- Learn about the area, its sights and its native wildlife from a professional instructor, who's happy to help out
- Guided scuba dive
- Boarding pass for two-tank trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 62 Ratings
Maggie and Adam were wonderful dive Masters, captains and hosts. We had an absolutely wonderful dive and they were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this boat for anybody coming down to Boynton Beach to do some wonderful diving.