Private Three-Hour Everglades Airboat Tour
Venture into wild Florida for an unforgettable ride. Hop onto a high-powered airboat to tour the natural beauty of Everglades National Park, encountering alligators and other local wildlife during a private excursion into nature. Visit three islands for maximum wildlife viewing.
What You Will Do
- Explore Everglades National Park, zooming through the water in an open-air, propeller-powered boat at speeds up to 25 miles per hour
- Encounter a variety of local wildlife from the boat, including alligators, snakes and, if you're lucky, a Florida panther
- Visit three islands in the Everglades, including one President Dwight Eisenhower used as a wilderness retreat
- Learn about the diverse ecology and wild inhabitants of this unique wetland habitat
- Three-hour guided private airboat tour