- 67 Ratings
Private Six-Hour Big Game Fishing Trip in Hollywood
Set off on a private fishing adventure to reel in big catches during six hours of fun and relaxation. Cruise over Florida's blue waters at your own pace as you cast away and enjoy the warm weather.
What You Will Do
- Have some fun under the sun with a private fishing charter that lets you enjoy the tropics in peace
- Come aboard a custom-designed 50' fishing boat: Built for comfort and mobility, glide over the waves for an extra smooth sail
- Search out big game fish, including mahi, tuna, wahoo and possibly sharks
- Enjoy the taste of your catch when a local restaurant cooks up your fresh fish after you head back to land
- Six-hour private fishing charter
- Bait and tackle
- 67 Ratings
Captain Steve and Donny were outstanding hosts. More than accommodating for a mixed group of experienced/ NO experienced fisherman. We caught a bunch of king mackerel. Equipment and boat were great!
Steve was a great captain and you couldn't ask for a better mate then Donald they worked their butts off to make sure we not only had a good time but made every effort to find fish.We didn't catch alot but the kids each caught big cudas and Donald advised them both what to do and let them have the experience of fishing in the ocean I would rate my trip a 10 and would choose this fleet over anyone Thanks again Steve and Donald you guys were great
Very good crew. Boat was very clean and comfortable. Had a great time. Would book a trip again
The captain and mate(Steve and Sean) were very nice and welcoming first thing in the morning. Very helpful throughout the trip explaining different things to us. They did there best to make sure we were on the fish and ended up with a few sail fish release. Overall experience was excellent! I'll definitely be returning and I would recommend this group of guys to anyone
Capt Marc and mate Shawn were very cool and extreme helpful. The weather was horrible and we still managed to catch some fish. We would definitely book again, and look forward to chartering their other boats