- 11 Ratings
Peanut Island Paddle Boarding & Snorkeling Tour
Enjoy the natural beauty of Peanut Island on a two-part aquatic adventure. Kick the fun off with a stand-up paddle boarding tour, then dive in for a snorkeling excursion through emerald waters.
What You Will Do
- Gear up for a guided stand-up paddle boarding tour around Peanut Island, a gorgeous spot just off the coast of Palm Beach
- Enjoy quick and easy land instruction that teaches you the proper technique to master your paddleboard
- Marvel at the natural beauty of the scenery that surrounds you: See all sorts of marine life, including dolphins, sea turtles and more
- Make a splash in the pristine waters with an underwater snorkeling trip around colorful reefs
- Guided stand-up paddle boarding tour
- Gear and equipment
- Snorkel tour
All guests must know how to swim.
Partner reserves the right to cancel at tour at any time, especially due to inclement weather conditions. A full refund or tour credit will be given in the case of bad weather. All guests Must cancel within 24 hours of designated tour time to receive a full refund. A cancellation fee of $20 per person will be applied for any late cancellations for any reason other than inclement weather.
- 11 Ratings
Every time I go out with Lexi it's AMAZING!
Lexi and Tracy are amazing!!!! They were so helpful and knowledgeable of the area and ocean life. The kids love coming every year to visit Lexi. It's the highlight of their trip. Great safe, active, and educational for all!!! Can't wait till Spring Break.
Great guide with lexi, great day and great experiece.
Great Guide. Great service. No regrets. Simply the best.
Such an exciting family adventure for all of us. Loved the paddle board experience as it was our first time. Especially the snorkelling. Up there with the best of our snorkel experiences for seeing fish. Lexi was so kind, friendly, funny and great with our kids. Totally recommend this tour if you are in the Singer Island area.
My 11 year old daughter and I had an amazing day with Lexie. The weather was perfect, the water was clear and green, and the fish.... Incredible! Thanks for a great day and a highlight of our vacation.