- 199 Ratings
One-Hour Waverunner Rental in Palm Beach
Hop on a versatile and easy-to-operate waverunner for a wild ride in Palm Beach. Hit thrilling speeds as you fly over the turquoise waves of Florida's Intracoastal Waterway.
What You Will Do
- Hit the throttle on your waverunner to reach speeds of up to 50 miles per hour
- Explore the sprawling 3,000 mile Intracoastal Waterway during your hour of water time
- Head over to Peanut or Singer Island to hike through mangrove forests and explore hidden beaches and inlets
- Feel the wind blow back your hair as you skim the ocean surface and have a blast seeing what your jet ski can do
- One-hour Intracoastal waverunner rental
- Safety gear and operating instructions
Please wear a swimsuit and sunscreen. Waverunner is for Intracoastal usage only. Guests must be 18+ years of age to rent, and have a boating license if born in or after 1988.
- 199 Ratings
Courteous and helpful staff ... they get you on the water quickly ... they take your photos with your camera... great location for access to peanut island and local restaurants.
friendly, skis ran great
Very professional and organized. The jet ski was well maintained and the overall facility pleasant.
Jet ski's in good shape. Allowed to go where you want to during the hour. Many jet ski rental companies only allow you to go in a small designated area.
Good experience. Used groupon, so even more economical. Great machines, well kept and serviced. Enjoyed very much. Staff was excellent and explained everything so there was no confusion once out on the water.