Monument Island Jet Ski and Snorkel Tour
Get a chance to do it all on this combo tour, where you’ll get to jet ski on the Biscayne Bay and take snorkel breaks along the way.
What You Will Do
- Travel from beautiful Miami Beach, past Star and Fisher Islands, and along the coastline on a jet ski guided tour
- Take a break at a secret reef and snorkel through the clear water of the Atlantic Ocean
- Stop at Monument Island and continue to enjoy snorkeling and time on the beach
- Chance to see exotic animals along the way, including dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles and dragon iguanas
- Free parking and snorkel gear
Lockers, changing rooms, and showers are available at the marina. Guests must be 14+ to operate a jet ski, and 5+ to ride as a passenger. There is a maximum of 400 pounds of combined total weight per jet ski. Guests must be 18+ to rent and sign contract. Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 require a PWC safety certification that we can issue at our location for an additional fee in order to operate the jet ski.
- 1 Rating