- 8 Ratings
Hand-Building Ceramics Class in Wilton Manors
Free your inner artist with a hand-building ceramics class where you work with a pro. See what you can create as you discover the basics of this hands-on art.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the art of ceramics where you turn raw materials into an array of pieces
- Get creative with a hand-building class focused on the essentials of working with clay through Pinch Pot, Slab Method, or Coil
- Work at your own pace on your own project under the guidance of a pro
- Bisque firing, glazing, and firing
- Hand-building ceramics class
You may get messy, so it is recommended you do not wear nice clothes.
No cancellations before 24 hours.
- 8 Ratings
What a great studio, and friendly people!
My niece and I went, brand new to sculpting. We both made elephants and were hesitant that they'd turn out nicely. We were both pleasantly surprised with our creations . Sylvie was a great teacher and confidence booster
Love Sylvie and the studio! She’s a terrific teacher and everyone I have met there is great creative and friendly plus playing w clay is super meditative and relaxing! Love it!
The handbuilding class taight by Sylvie is a great way to have fun learning the basics. Highly recommended, will be back.
The class was very helpful and Sylvie was an excellent and patient instructor!