Guided Tour of Key West
Explore the southernmost point of the United States as you cross the 42 bridges that connect the islands south of Miami. Go for a relaxing stroll through the streets of Key West to learn all about this tropical paradise.
What You Will Do
- Get a taste of eclectic Caribbean culture without straying too far from Miami on a visit to Key West
- Take your pick of activities: Watch for pods of dolphins, navigate ocean waves on a glass-bottom boat, and stroll along white beaches
- Check out the local flavors featured in quaint street cafes and beachfront restaurants before watching the sun set from Mallory Square.
- See Colonial Bahamian style architecture and learn about famous inhabitants, like Ernest Hemingway, Thomas Edison and Harry Truman
- Round-trip transportation from Miami
- Narrated tour of Key West
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
Tours take place rain or shine.
- 1 Rating