Full-Day Fishing Charter on a 45' Boat in Key West
Leave dry land behind with an eight-hour offshore fishing trip out in the open waters of Key West. Cruise around this tropical paradise as you cast away for wahoo and marlin with the help of a local crew.
What You Will Do
- Embark on an eight-hour fishing adventure in the deep sea, led by a knowledgeable guide with the inside scoop on fishing hotspots
- Test out your skills as you reel in a wide variety of fish, like black fin tuna, sailfish, marlin and more—all from a spacious 45' boat
- Add some extra fun when the captain and crew take you hunting for tarpon and shark
- See all sorts of wildlife up-close: Look out for dolphins, manatees and plenty of sea birds flying above
- Eight-hour private fishing charter
- Bottled water and ice
- Licensing and fuel cost
- Bait, tackle and fish cleaning
- Free parking
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- 45' boat
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.