- 91 Ratings
Full Day 22-foot Pontoon Boat Rental in Palm Beach
Rent a 22-foot pontoon boat and cruise along Florida's Intracoastal waterway. Experience and explore the tropical beauty of Miami and forge your own tour route while see the many islands.
What You Will Do
- Swim and snorkel to view the underwater ecosystem of Palm Beach's Intracoastal waterway, and fish from the boat while out on the water
- Cruise for a full day along the intracoastal waterways with up to 10 guests
- Customize your trip by choosing from a variety of departure times
- Get a taste for local cuisine at one of the many watercraft-friendly restaurants—some may cook your catch
- Full day of intracoastal boat usage
- Safety gear
- Depth finder
Wear swimsuits and sun-protective clothing. Bringing sunscreen, water and snacks is highly recommended. Guests must be 25 or older to rent and 18 or older to operate the boat. Guests must have adequate boating experience and boating licenses if required. Cost of fuel is not included.
- 91 Ratings
The stearing was extremely stiff and the boat was underpowered. The assistants were very helpful.
We always enjoy renting a pontoon boat, however, the boat is getting a bit worn down and needs to be refurbished or replaced
Couldn't get the radio to connect to bluetooth and when i looked up the manual online, the radio wouldn't work as indicated. outside that, good rental and we had fun! thanks -deh
The staff was super cool and accommodating. Very easy online process and we love the pontoon for a large group
The boat was in good condition and functioned well. The staff was very professional and helpful. The location at the Port of Palm Beach was very convenient.