- 150 Ratings
Four-Hour Shared Fishing Charter in Deerfield Beach
Cast away into waters teeming with local fish for hours of fishing fun along the shores of Florida. Team up with friendly crew, who have years of experience in these waters.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard a classic, custom-built Whiticar, a spacious cruiser with plenty of room for you to fish comfortably
- Work with a staff of captains and mates, who have plenty of experience in Gulfstream waters
- Reel in local catches, including sailfish, dolphins, king mackerel, and tuna
- Bask in the bright sun and cool breeze as you relax, waiting for a prize catch to tug at your line
- 4-hour shared fishing charter
Cancellations can be made within 12 hours of your start time.
- 150 Ratings
Great crew. Great fishing. Fantastic time.
The crew was very sociable and knowledgeable. Not only did we catch tons of fish; we had a great time doing it! Would highly recommend BOLO to anyone interested in catching some fish - from the novice to the experienced.
Can’t Chris and Mate Phil..... best people in the business. Phil is one of the hardest working Mates I’ve seen
Captain Chris and first mate Phil took excellent care to make our trip very comfortable on a sunny day with rather high seas. We literally had nothing to worry about, while other boats had cancelled due to sea conditions. They were highly skilled and, best of all, they took us to the fish. Caught a load of spanish mackerel, which i never heard of before, but they are some of the best fish I have eaten. A 25 lbs , or so, Wahoo was the most fun to reel in and also proved to be a tasty meal. With so many pounds of fish, we can still try to prepare it in different ways. This was our 4th or 5th trip with BOLO, and we stand by this excellent outfit.
Great Captain and mate. Caught a ton of fish! Website booking needs a little work.