- 6 Ratings
Four-Hour Kitesurfing Lesson in Fort Lauderdale
Fly across the water during a fun-filled kitesurfing lesson that teaches you the ropes behind this thrilling sport. Take advantage of a pro boarder to get up and running in no time.
What You Will Do
- Learn the proper kitesurfing technique and safety protocol for a fun time on the water
- Glide over the white waves of Fort Lauderdale as a large kite pulls you along for a wild ride
- Choose how to enjoy your lesson: Pick from a one-day, four-hour session or a two-day, two-hour session
- Work with a professional instructor with decades of experience to get the confidence you need for your next solo adventure
- Four-hour guided kitesurfing lesson
- 6 Ratings
Graham is a Great Coach and I progressed faster than I thought I would. Thanks for the Awesome training!!
Graham has almost 2 decades of experience in this sports. His experience is an invaluable asset for his students. Graham guides and directs his students down to the minute details. His teaching style and attention to detail have immeasurable benefits. Graham's corrections And explanations make sense and can be attained by people with little to no experience. I recommend his training lessons to everyone who is interested in mastering this sport, even seasoned riders. Being able to ride is an accomplishment, but being able to fly your kite masterfully is an true achievement. I have trained with other instructors and no one stands next to Graham's expertise and patience. Thanks Graham. Amy
Graham is a great teacher has patience and knows what he is doing. Leonard from Montreal