- 615 Ratings
Four-Hour Drift Fishing Trip in Hollywood
Set off over the emerald waves of Hollywood to fish waters teeming with tasty catches. Cast your line to bring in all sorts of smaller species as you relax in the warm weather and ocean spray.
What You Will Do
- Spend half the day on Hollywood's blue waters reeling in fresh catches, including snapper, king mackerel, wahoo and mahi mahi
- Set sail on a large boat with plenty of space for everyone to cast in comfort
- Get the chance of feeling a nibble from a sailfish in the shallower zones
- Chart a course for one to two miles offshore where a depth of 150 feet is perfect for landing a satisfying catch
- Four-hour drift fishing trip
- Rod, reel, bait and instruction
- Licenses and permits
You are welcome to bring anything you wish to eat and drink (including beer) while on board. No glass containers or alcohol.
- 615 Ratings
Gone on the 4hr day and 5hr night trip have always caught fish and everyone is really friendly
My buddy and I enjoyed a great 4hour fishing experience aboard The Pamela Ii. Captain David did a great job making moves to find the best fishing spots which made for some very happy angelers. We will definitely be back!
No big fish on this trip, I understand no control over conditions, but maybe some better spots could have been chosen. Also, a Navy submarine blocked off the whole southern part of our fishing area which limited are possibilities by 50%
We were a party of 7 and really enjoyed the experience!!! Kids had lots of fun fishing and caught a couple. Boat crew was very nice and helpful. We will definitely book again when we come back, Thanks Lady Pamela 2 for the experience!!!
Scheduling and check in was extremely easy, the crew was very helpful and knowledgeable! If your looking to catch some fish this is the charter, we had a guy catch a 23lb TUNA! We’ll definitely be back!
Staff was very nice and knowledgeable
Nice friendly crew
We had a fabulous trip!! My wife caught a once in a lifetime 9 foot tiger shark. We also caught several tuna. Sean and Captain Adam we great. I would highly recommend Lady Pamela II to all my friends