- 241 Ratings
Four-Hour Drift Fishing Trip in Hollywood
Set off over the emerald waves of Hollywood to fish waters teeming with tasty catches. Cast your line to bring in all sorts of smaller species as you relax in the warm weather and ocean spray.
What You Will Do
- Spend half the day on Hollywood's blue waters reeling in fresh catches, including snapper, king mackerel, wahoo and mahi mahi
- Set sail on a large boat with plenty of space for everyone to cast in comfort
- Get the chance of feeling a nibble from a sailfish in the shallower zones
- Chart a course for one to two miles offshore where a depth of 150 feet is perfect for landing a satisfying catch
- Four-hour drift fishing trip
- Rod, reel, bait and instruction
- Licenses and permits
You are welcome to bring anything you wish to eat and drink (including beer) while on board. No glass containers or alcohol.
- 241 Ratings
We booked this trip in hopes that my 9yr old sonwould have a great experience. I can't thank you enough for a trip he will never forget. He caught his first fish and was able to share that excitement and happiness with his grandpa. We will definitely be back!!!!
very nice and helpful crew !
Only disappointment besides not catching fish (but I understand you can guarantee that), was when I booked on line the price was $40 per person. When we got to the marina to pay the balance of $90 - the guy behind the counter was asking us for $135. He didn't acknowledge my $30 deposit with Fishing Booker nor did he want to honor the $40 per person price, he wanted $45. After he acknowledged my $30 deposit he asked for the remaining balance of $105. Ultimately charging us $45 per person. So the trip started out a bit sour. The captain and crew did a great job. Would recommend this drift fishing experience again. But would be nice for FishBooker.com and Lake Pamela to get on the same page. Trip date; April 8th, 2017.
Capt.and mate were nice people and very helpful No argueing loke ive seen on trips up north.
Always a great trip on the Lois Ann. Caught a nice fish and enjoyed hearing the mate Tony interact with the kids on board. Capt. Billy was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Going again tomorrow.