- 49 Ratings
Four Hour 19' Pontoon Boat Rental in Palm Beach
Plan your party on the water with a 19-foot pontoon boat that's perfect for up to six people. Head out over the water, drop an anchor and soak up the sun and good vibes.
What You Will Do
- Climb into the captain's chair and motor through the Intracoastal and the Atlantic Ocean
- Boat out into the Atlantic for a day of sport fishing
- Cruise over to the Lake Worth Inlet, where you can easily dock your pontoon and snorkel through waters teeming with fish
- Dock at Singer Island for hiking or biking
- End your journey with a stop at great dockside bars and restaurants
- Intracoastal boat usage
- Safety gear
- Depth finder
- Advice on what to see
Must have adequate boating experience and boating license is required. Gas is additional. 6 People max. Deck boats and jet boats are for Intracoastal use only. Must be 18 or older to operate. Must be 25 or older to rent.
24 hours prior to reserved time.
- 49 Ratings
We rented the pontoon boat with 3 others and had an enjoyable day on the water. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the local waters and good routes to take to see the most sites and where to dock for dining. Great experience and definitely will use them again very pleased with their service.
Great experience. Boat was adequate. Staff was great!
It was a great experience and the staff was extremely accommodating to our requests! I will 100% rent from them again!