Two-Hour Private Airboat Tour in the Everglades
Enjoy a personalized, two-hour guided tour through up to 17 miles of the vast Everglades wetlands. Get up close with the gorgeous wetland's alligators and other native wildlife.
What You Will Do
- Feel the wind in your hair as you speed through the untamed wilderness of the everglades on a boat powered by an airplane propellor
- Come face-to-face with the Everglades' famous alligator population and other native wildlife, including snakes, egrets, great herons and more
- Stop for spectacular views of sawgrass marshes, open wetland areas and other gorgeous landscapes that make for great photo ops
- Explore 17 miles deep into the Everglades on an hourlong tour
- Learn about the natural history and ecology of this vibrant ecosystem
- Two-hour private airboat tour
- Transportation for all groups from Miami
- Ice-cold bottled water
The tour is 100% private, and the captains have over 40 years of experience in the Everglades. The airboats are high-end and luxurious. You may bring whatever food and beverages you wish to put in the boat's cooler.