One-Hour Private Airboat Safari in the Everglades
Go deep into the largest subtropical wetland in the United States. Take a private, one-hour tour of the beautiful Everglades via airboat to safely encounter its wild inhabitants and more.
What You Will Do
- Feel the wind in your hair as you speed through the untamed wilderness of the everglades on a boat powered by an airplane propellor
- Come face-to-face with the Everglades' famous alligator population and other native wildlife, including snakes, egrets, great herons and more
- Stop for spectacular views of sawgrass marshes, open wetland areas and other gorgeous landscapes that make for great photo ops
- Explore 8 miles deep into the Everglades on an hourlong tour
- Learn about the natural history and ecology of this vibrant ecosystem
- One-hour private airboat tour
- Ice-cold bottled water
The tour is 100% private, and the captains have over 40 years of experience in the Everglades. The airboats are high-end and luxurious. You may bring whatever food and beverages you wish to put in the boat's cooler.