- 60 Ratings
Deep Sea Drift Fishing Charter in Lake Park
Head out in search of your next big catch on a custom fishing charter! With an experienced captain and crew, you'll catch snapper, barracuda, and grouper among the stunning tropical islands.
What You Will Do
- Spend 4 hours drift fishing in the crystal clear waters of the Jupiter and West Palm Beach inlets
- Catch over 40 types of fish, including Snapper, Grouper, Kingfish, and Cobia
- Cast into the reefs and wrecks of West Palm Beach only known by locals
- Get great advice and tips from a seasoned captain and crew
- No fishing experience? No problem! Fishing charter is friendly for all experience levels
- Comfortably fish with up to 6 people aboard a custom fishing charter
- 4 hour drift fishing excursion from Lake Park
- Experienced captain, crew, and custom chartered boat
- All fishing equipment
Dress in layers for comfort out on the water. Bring sun-protective clothing as well as sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks and drinks. Guests may use their own fishing gear or the complimentary gear provided.
- 60 Ratings
Personalized and professional service. Having an experienced Captain and a well trained mate, along with a small group of regular customers, made all the difference in the world. A+
Captain and mate worked hard to put us on fish on a day when they there wasn't an aggressive bite.
Had a fun trip. Captain and mate were knowledgeable, no nonsense guys. Fishing gear was good and I would go again. Only issue was lack of fish activity, but that is part of the game. Hope to be down next year and give it another shot.
I've been on this boat several times. Always a great experience
Captain George and crew were very friendly and professional! I had a great time on the trip
Captain and mate very helpful really catered to my 8 year old daughter Thanks Guys
I have been out fishing with these guys e few times, they always make sure that you have the best opportunity to catch fish. Captn George and Roman are very knowledgeable and willing to answer all the questions you might have. I have been on other charters in the area and I would recommend the MadSon hands down. If there is fish to be caught they will get you to them.