Explore the tropical waters of South Florida where giant grouper amass around a sunken ship. Dive 110 feet down to swim in and out of this shipwreck and make some new friends with the local grouper.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Jump into the emerald waters of South Florida to scuba dive in an aquatic paradise
- See plenty of Goliath Grouper, a giant saltwater fish native to this part of Florida and particularly to this wreck
- Explore the MV Castor shipwreck, which went down back in 2001, lies 110 feet below the sea, and has become home to all sorts of sea life
- Learn about the area, its sights, and its native wildlife from a professional instructor, who’s happy to help out
- Guided scuba dive
- Boarding pass for two-tank trip
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
Sep 10, 2018
Maggie and Adam were wonderful dive Masters, captains and hosts. We had an absolutely wonderful dive and they were friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this boat for anybody coming down to Boynton Beach to do some wonderful diving.
Sep 3, 2018
Meeting location:  735 Casa Loma Blvd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year