Explore Peanut Island to the fullest on a combo tour. Paddle around on the water's surface and later, head under the water for a snorkel.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a fifteen-minute paddleboard ride over to Peanut Island where we give you a short history tour
- Gear up for a snorkel adventure, getting to check out the area that is known as one of the best snorkel destinations in the United States
- Allow a professional to guide you under the water where you’ll see the most fish you have ever seen in your entire life
- Guided tour
- Paddleboard or kayak rental with paddles
- Life vests, water, and towels
- Please note that snorkeling tours can only be done around the high tides and that the tides change daily.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
May 27, 2018
Got a call that I couldn't go which was understandable because of the weather. Never got a call back or a email back about a refund... it's been about a week now with out a reply.. Not a great first impression...
May 11, 2018
The tour itself was decent other than being short staffed and having to wait 20 min for the guide to catch up to the majority of the group due to slow paddlers. The reason I am not too happy is that we rented a go pro which only lasted about 15 min worth of battery run and, after confirming with the staff before we left that the contents would be emailed to us, still nothing after 3 days.
Apr 28, 2018
I never went on a tour but was charged anyway my father had a heart attack and I could not make it I called the day before
Meeting location:  200 E 13th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year