Paddle board your way through the Miami Beach bay area, cruising along beautiful canals surrounded by sailboats and friendly marine wildlife. Get a chance to see the area in the morning light before the large crowds.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- See various local wildlife along your journey, such as pelicans, fish, manatees and dolphins
- Make your way to the nearby island, a secret beach in Miami that offers an amazing view of both the Miami skyline and the port of Miami
- Take a break from paddling, swim in the refreshing water and enjoy complementary coffee and bagels
- Guided tour
- Equipment, such as paddle, board and lifejacket
- Light breakfast of coffee and bagels
- Punctuality is appreciated
- Bring as few items as possible and don’t bring anything you wouldn’t want to take to the water
- If you are interested in booking for Saturday or Sunday please be aware that we might encounter other visitors in the island
Paddle boarding is a physical activity that requires an overall good health condition.
Guest must be at least 18 years old, know how to swim and be comfortable in the water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1700 Purdy Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year