Travel across 43 bridges and 31 islands to the "America's Caribbean Islands." The Florida Keys, a string of islands bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, only 90 miles from Cuba, is the perfect place to explore!
Duration:  15hrs - 18hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend some time in Key West biking by the water, exploring shops and restaurants, discovering the historic architecture and design styles of Old Town Key West and more
- View iconic Key West landmarks, including Ernest Hemingway’s home and the Mallory Square marketplace
- Discover talented outdoor artists, colorful murals and quaint open-air cafes that line the streets of Key West
- Enjoy round-trip transportation between your Miami hotel and Key West with this comfy shuttle service
- Round-trip bus service from Miami to Key West
- Six hours of free time to explore Key West
- Access to onboard bathrooms, wi-fi and premium coach seating
- Free hotel pickup from and drop-off from Miami Beach hotels
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring a swimsuit and camera.
Mar 28, 2016
La excursión es interesante y muy recomendable ya que el lugar que se visita es muy bonito. Se tarda demasiado en salir de Miami ya que tardamos 2 horas en recoger a todos los pasajeros. Las excursiones que se ofrecen para realizar en Key West creo que son demasiado caras.
Meeting location:  2401 Collins Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year