While on an expedition in Central America, you find mysterious, unexplored ancient Mayan ruins. You are trapped within the temple and must escape before your fate rests in the hands of the temple hex.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Have some fun with an escape room adventure where you have to work together if you want to succeed
- Play along with an engaging scenario where you infiltrate the estate of a notorious master thief to recover the priceless Burmese Ruby
- Uncover hidden clues found throughout the room and solve some of the hardest brain teasers you’ll ever experience
- Complete your mission by deciphering clues to find the ruby without being detected, then get out before it’s too late
- 1-hour escape room game full of puzzles and challenges
- We recommend our games for ages 10 and up. We do allow younger players, but some of the game content may be too difficult for them
- Players that are under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Full refund upon cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
- 100% cancellation fee if the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the start
Dec 26, 2019
When booking I discussed the age range 12-25 with 2 middle schoolers, 1 HS and I didn't really count myself as the aunt giving this gift. I have been to the Jewel Heist and loved it. I felt the Mayan Temple was much more difficult. We started with Megan helping us, she said she would let us know if we were running short on time. We were in the last 2 minutes, I honestly thought we only had 1 thing left since she did not tell us we were short on time. We also asked for our last clue and did not get a response to that. We did not escape, which would have been fine but like I said we were never told we were short on time, and we did not get the last clue when requested. The young lady who showed us the end of the puzzle was not Megan our original host. I feel like something got lost when the 2 women switched. We might have been better off doing the Space Station, but everyone I spoke to made it seem like to me it was geared for Elementary school age kids. The room was high quality, but I just felt like it was not the best choice for the group I had, and the lack of assistance that was promised was disappointing.
Feb 11, 2019
I love escape rooms and usually pay less but when I pay more than $30 to do a room I expect it to be set up and ready with no mistakes and their were a few locks 3 or 4 that were not set before we entered the room. The room was awesome but the puzzles didn’t flow which required many hints to be given... The “bonus” puzzle should have been explained in the beginning so we didn’t waste time on it.
Feb 8, 2019
This was the very first time I have been to an escape room and had a lot of fun! I went with three other family members and then three other people were added to our group. It’s definitely a team effort and we all worked very well together.
Meeting location:  9705 W Sample Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year