Explore the southernmost point of the United States as you cross the 42 bridges that connect the islands south of Miami. Go for a relaxing stroll through the streets of Key West to learn all about this tropical paradise.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a taste of eclectic Caribbean culture without straying too far from Miami on a visit to Key West
- Take your pick of activities: Watch for pods of dolphins, navigate ocean waves on a glass-bottom boat, and stroll along white beaches
- Check out the local flavors featured in quaint street cafes and beachfront restaurants before watching the sun set from Mallory Square.
- See Colonial Bahamian style architecture and learn about famous inhabitants, like Ernest Hemingway, Thomas Edison and Harry Truman
- Round-trip transportation from Miami
- Narrated tour of Key West
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
Tours take place rain or shine.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year