Cast away into waters teeming with local fish for hours of fishing fun along the shores of Florida. Team up with friendly crew, who have years of experience in these waters.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Come aboard a classic, custom-built Whiticar, a spacious cruiser with plenty of room for you to fish comfortably
- Work with a staff of captains and mates, who have plenty of experience in Gulfstream waters
- Reel in local catches, including sailfish, dolphins, king mackerel, and tuna
- Bask in the bright sun and cool breeze as you relax, waiting for a prize catch to tug at your line
- 4-hour shared fishing charter
Cancellations can be made within 12 hours of your start time.
Nov 13, 2019
The Captain smoked like a fish, the boat was dirty, very few catches and the other guy got upset when the old man lost the catch and the staff was very unfriendly. Wasn't fun fishing.
Oct 29, 2019
Not Bolo's issue - Wife and two kids that normally are ok while fishing all got sea sick so the trip itself sucked - not Bolo. No fish and all family members were sea sick. As a dad, I had to request that the captain turn around early. There were two other gentlemen on the charter with me and in order to make up for their lost time, I purchased their tickets too in cash so that they wouldn't feel like the morning trip was a total loss. Shit happens. Hope the family doesn't get turned off from fishing.
Aug 20, 2019
We were cancelled the night before stating the online booking system should not have allowed the reservation as they were full. I am guessing they got a full charter that was worth more money than the three of us and that is why they cancelled, as I had booked on a Friday for a Sunday and did not get cancelled until late day Saturday. Not cool.
Meeting location:  1756 SE 3rd Ct
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year