Set sail and enjoy the VIP treatment on this crazy fun Miami boat party! Board your round trip party bus and head to the boat where you'll find watersports, an open bar and awesome tunes!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Join us for the craziest boat party in Miami with more than 100 party-goers on-board!
- 3 hours of non-stop partying and amazing views of Miami’s skyline while we cruise around Star Island and its mansions
- First drink on us during your check-in, then jump aboard the Round Trip Party Bus to the boarding Dock at Bay-side.
- Enjoy the 3hr open bar of beer, wine, and mix drinks (free unlimited drinks), catered snacks and appetizers
- Checkout the water-sports! Jet skies, Banana boat, & more
- Party to the tunes of live DJs and MC playing the best in Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, and Latin beats
- 3hr open bar
- Round-trip transportation to boat party
- Strictly 21+
- ID required
24 hour cancellation policy. Must cancel 24 hours before day of event to recive a credit for next visit.
Nov 26, 2019
There were too many people on the boat ride for one . Also the liquor being served were off brand. Honestly with the money they made off of everyone they should of at least had better liquor . All there was to eat was hot dogs that were not fully cooked. Chicken wings that seemed microwave . Bottom line if you are having people pay so much at least have quality food , water and juice . As someone who lives in Florida , this was a rip off . Oh , there was not a banana boat !
Sep 23, 2019
Pouring rain boat kept going. 45 min before returning to dock rain stopped only 10 ppl got to do water activities before they told ppl it's no time. Not worth $120. I traveled from CO expected way more. Won't be booking again very unhappy with turn out and price. You get on a bus to drive 30 min to Bayside to get on the boat. All you can drink was a big $ store joke right along side them hotdogs. Never again.
Sep 16, 2019
This was my first boat party and it was not the best. Liquor was horrible. I witness the person cooking with no gloves.
Meeting location:  1450 Collins Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year