- Revel in the bright colors and unique architecture of the Art Deco District, the delicious smells and culture of Little Havana, the pristine waters of South Beach, the bustling Downtown atmosphere and more
- Cruise around scenic waterways on a boat tour to the green manmade Star Island, Venetian Island and Fisher Island
- Enjoy an incredible view of the massive skyscrapers that makeup the Miami skyline from the bay as you learn about the city’s celebrity residents
- Learn about the city’s unique history and culture from your local guide
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off from Miami Beach hotels or pick-up and drop-off from The Miami Beach Visitor Center (2401 Collins Ave. Miami Beach)
- Guided city tour of Miami
- Stops in Downtown Miami
- Stops in Little Havana
- Guided Miami boat tour
- A friendly and knowledgable tour guide who speaks both English and Spanish
Cancellations accepted 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Miami to Key West 1 Day Bus Tour
Travel across 43 bridges and 31 islands to the "America's Caribbean Islands." The Florida Keys, a gorgeous string of islands bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, only 90 miles from Cuba, is the perfect place to explore!
Duration:  15hrs - 18hrs
Celebrity Island Mansion Boat Tour in Miami
Relax and indulge with an experience showcasing luxury only seen in Miami on a 1.5-hour boat tour of Miami, with views of the city's glittering skyline. Cruise past celebrity homes you've previously on read about on Fisher Island, Star Island, and Palm Island.