- Take part in a private stand-up paddle boarding lesson on Miami’s pristine waters, which is led by a professional
- Choose a level that works for your skills, opting for a beginner class or one that is more suited for advanced paddlers
- Conquer proper stroke and paddle techniques while gaining balance and core strength
- Enjoy a private group of just you and your instructor, getting one-on-one attention for the entire time
- One-hour private stand-up paddle boarding lesson
- Certified coach
- SUP board rental, life jacket, leash, and paddle
Please arrive 20 minutes in advanced, wear a bathing suit or comfortable clothing. Water shoes are recommended. Please bring bottled water and a towel. Damage to, extra-jurisdictional usage of or loss of equipment will result in additional costs to your method of payment including but not limited to up to $750 per kayak or paddle board; up to $100 per personal flotation device, up to $100 per paddle, up to $35 per lantern and up to $20 per water proof bag. All adult operators are responsible for proper usage of equipment, wearing of personal flotation devices, ensuring minors wear appropriate pfd’s, compliance with local and federal laws.
All transactions are final. Clients are required to arrive at iPaddle’s principle launch slip at Pelican Harbor Marina with an appropriate vehicle, trailer and accouterments to secure the rental equipment. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a booked session due to inadequate vehicle, trailer, straps or rope for fastening/securing iPaddle equipment or other perceived challenges based on our experts’ assessment of guests and their vehicles on arrival.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below