Go from kayak to cookout with this day-long excursion along Florida's scenic Oleta River. Meet up with locals and visitors alike to kayak or paddleboard through mangrove canals before relaxing on the beach with a potluck—charcoal-grilled burgers and cold beer included.
Duration:  1hr - 9hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kayak or paddleboard in the calm water of Oletta River Park—Florida’s largest urban park, exploring wild mangrove forests and more
- Paddle out to the natural sandbar or small island just offshore, where the party can really heat up
- Connect with paddling enthusiasts at a communal cookout on the beach
- Bring your paddle boarding skills from zero to pro with large boards that are perfect for beginners
- All paddleboards, kayaks and related equipment
- Instruction as needed from a professional guide
- Burgers and beer
Some burgers and beer will be provided, but guests are invited to contribute to a potluck-style meal with other grill items, sides or drinks. Park admission rates are not included.
Aug 29, 2016
Aaron was very helpful and a great guy overall. Will definitely be recommending him to friends.
Aug 23, 2016
This was a great way to spend the afternoon! Very professional and GREAT boards! There is so much to see at this park. Paddle around the park through the mangroves then have some BBQ. My niece and I had a great time.
Jul 25, 2016
My experience with Hollywood Paddle Club was great! We met Aaron and he was very friendly and accommodating. He organized an event at Oleta River Park and went early to reserve the grill and picnic table in the park closest to the water and launch area. We were able to enjoy a bbq, meet new people and kayak around the area. He even offered for us to try paddle boarding but we told him we'd take him up on his offer next time. We will definitely come out and rent from Aaron at Hollywood Paddle Club again!
Meeting location:  3400 NE 163rd St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year