Learn proper Stand Up Paddle stroke technique, paddle effectively and efficiently. Improve your balance, strength and learn how to engage your core for a full body work and a lot of fun on the water!
- Stand up paddle is a great way to enjoy Miami waterways and enjoy the beautiful waters of North Bay Village, Pelican Harbor, where we often see dolphins, manatees, rays, and even an occasional turtle
- Beginners will learn how to get on the board, balance, the four phases of SUP stroke, crossbow and safety principals to be safe on the water
- Enjoyed SUP before? Intermediate paddlers will learn sprints, buoy turns, race starts and more
- Paddle board and paddle (if you have your own board, you’re welcome to bring it)
- Life vests
- Leash rental
- Arrive 15 minutes before your lesson’s time to ensure a timely start and the longest possible time on the water.
- Bring a hat, water bottle, water shoes, sunblock, and a towel.
Cancellation must be 24 hours in advanced, any later cancelation is non refundable. All sales are final.